How much are your courses ?
Visit our tuition page for pricing and more information
Do you provide tax forms ( 1098 ) ?
What are my payment plan options ?
AlliedRx Tuition Payment Option#1
A $100 Application Fee is due upon enrollment.
Break Up Payments
The remainder of the tuition to be paid ( consecutive weeks starting the first day of class during the enrollment of the course
$100 Down Payment Due 1st Day of Class
(Phlebotomy, EKG, Pharmacy Tech , CCMA and Billing Coding Program) – 12 Weekly Payments of $75 (* Special Tuition Rate – $52
For Campus, Hybrid and Online Programs Nationwide
True Pay as you Learn Plan- Pay each week you attend class.
To Enroll in the Payment Plan simply register for any program and select Payment Plan
Private Educational Loan Payment Plan By Certificate – Program
(Student Accounts are Adjusted for Tuition Specials)
Are you certified ?
Yes we are and we are certified and approved by :
- Certified to Operate by the State Council of Higher Education of Virginia
- Certified and Approved by the Virginia Board of Pharmacy
- Certified and Approved by the Maryland Board of Pharmacy
- Certified and Approved by the Indiana Board of Pharmacy
- Certified and Approved by the National Health Career Association
- Certified and Approved Educator Advocate National Pharmacy Technician Certification Board
What if I paid my enrollment fee but I wasn't able to start ?
Application Fees are Non-Refundable but is valid for 90 days after you register.
If in the event you can not attend , please email or call us at your earliest convince so we can both come up with a solution for a upcoming semester.