New Student Virtual Orientation at AlliedRx Institute of Healthcare
New Student Virtual Orientation (NSO) at the school is mandatory and aimed at providing you with an introduction to life on campus, in the classroom, and at the School. All new students are expected to complete this digitally online.
You will receive your orientation website link upon submission of your enrollment application. Please ensure all required documentation and forms is completed prior to the start of class. Failure to complete orientation and to complete all required forms will result in being placed in the next enrollment date.
Here’s some info about what to expect during the virtual orientation :
- Complete New Student Orientation Paperwork
- Receive Your Student Account Logins for Grades
- Overview of Program Requirements and Expectations
- Provide and Upload Digital Copies of High School Transcripts/GED Scores
- Provide Proof of Identification (Valid ID, Drivers License, US Passport Not Expired)
Information about the New Student Orientation for students will be emailed to you at the email address provided during the application process.