1. Submit an Enrollment Application to AlliedRx Institute of Healthcare with $125 Non-Refundable Application Fee
2. Receive Confirmation Email with Instructions on Completing New Student Orientation Documents
3. Submit your High School Transcripts via New Student Orientation Forms
4. Receive Acceptance Letter Email
5. Complete all New Student Orientation Forms-and Entrance Counseling
AlliedRx Tuition Payment Option#2
Start Now and make No Payments until 3 Months after Graduation
$125 Application Fee is Waived! under this Option
Payments can be as low as $50.00 per month post-graduation, depending on your interest rate
If approved, our student loan partner will finance the Full cost of Tuition which is based on the median tuition cost in the US
AlliedRx Tuition Cost Under this Tuition Payment Program is $45 per Clock Hour ($45 x Clock Hour)
Pharmacy Tech – 50 Clock Hours
Phlebotomy- 50 Clock Hours
Clinical Medical Assistant – 120 Clock Hours
Billing & Coding- 50 Clock Hours
EKG Technician – 50 Clock Hours
No Down Payment Required!
3+ Year Repayment Terms
Our student loan partner doesn’t just look at your credit score, and you receive credit based on your previous academic accomplishments. The combination of academic achievement with traditional credit scores to improve your loan terms and borrowing power.
Get assistance with our student loan partner with job search support services, if needed, through its Career Success Services
To enroll with Option #2 simply register for any program and select option 2. Prospective Students will then receive an email to continue the application process by submitting an additional application directly with the student loan processor.
To see a step by step process for this program please see click on the info circle.
Ready to Enroll? Get Started Today. The Next Level of your Career Begins Today!