from 2014 – 2019
National Board Exam
6 Months Post – Graduation
(Campus, Hybrid and 100% Online Programs)
- Mid-Size Classroom Environment
- Curriculum Aligns with Board Examination Preparation
- Hands on Simulation Lab for Skill Building
- Flexible Schedule
- Affordable Short Term and New Extended Tuition Payment Options
- Get Started with our In House Financing Program with Low Down Payment or No Money Down Program
School News for 2019!
Annual Open Enrollment Pop Up! Event Join Us on March 23, 2019 – (11am – 2pm) Walk In Registrations Welcomed, Door Prizes, Shop Local Vendors
AlliedRx Institute of Healthcare Partners with Nationwide Student Loan Processor
Stacked Credentials Program Offered for Spring Term D
Extended Student Payment Plan Loan Options- No Down Payment Program
NHA Accredited Exams are now delivered at PSI Testing Centers Nationwide.
AlliedRX is an approved PTCB-recognized education/training program. Click Here for More Information on PTCB Approval List
Beginning January 1, 2020, completion of a PTCB-recognized education/training program OR equivalent work experience will be required of all new CPhT applicants
- To be considered eligible for the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE) under this new requirement, a candidate must attest to one of the following:
1. Completion of a PTCB-recognized education/training program.