from 2014 – 2019
National Board Exam
6 Months Post – Graduation
(Campus, Hybrid and Online Programs)
- Mid-Size Classroom Environment
- Curriculum Aligns with Board Examination Preparation
- Hands on Simulation Lab for Skill Building
- Flexible Schedule
- Affordable Short Term and New Extended Tuition Payment Options
- Get Started with our In House Financing Program with Low Down Payment or No Money Down Program
School News for 2019!
$75 Summer Application Fee Special ! (6/27/2019-8/18/2019) *******
AlliedRx Institute of Healthcare announces partnership with Climb Credit for Tuition Financing! Click Here to Apply!
Annual Open Enrollment Pop Up! Event Join Us on April 27, 2019 – (11am – 2pm) Walk In Registrations Welcomed, Door Prizes, Shop Local Vendors
AlliedRx Institute of Healthcare Partners with Nationwide Student Loan Processor
Stacked Credentials Program Offered for Spring Term D
Extended Student Payment Plan Loan Options- No Down Payment Program with Climb Credit and Meritize
NHA Accredited Exams are now delivered at PSI Testing Centers Nationwide.
AlliedRX is an approved PTCB-recognized education/training program. Click Here for More Information on PTCB Approval List
Beginning January 1, 2020, completion of a PTCB-recognized education/training program OR equivalent work experience will be required of all new CPhT applicants
- To be considered eligible for the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE) under this new requirement, a candidate must attest to one of the following:
1. Completion of a PTCB-recognized education/training program.